Cheap Beer Line 3/16" I.D. Clear Vinyl Hose - 100' Coil
Beer Line 3/16" I.D. Clear Vinyl Hose - 100' Coil, Change the volume on the order kind to mirror what quantity of feet you want to have..Use this for runs of 8' or much less..Assemble your individual 3/16" beer line..Connecting hardware not incorporated..Resistant to oxidation, chemical substances and micro organism.. Make your personal beer line with this 100-foot coil of meals grade hose! It's made from difficult vinyl which is immune to oxidation, chemical substances and micro organism. Normal beer line cleansing chemical compounds can do their job and eliminate building up with out affecting the quality of the line. Rest assured this vinyl isn't going to rot, swell or dry out. All you want is the connecting hardware. Add two Hex Nuts, two Rubber Washers and you'll be in a position to be good to go. In stock and ready to ship. Features: Food grade line. Flexible and durable. Resistant to oxidation, chemical compounds and bacteria. Will no longer impact taste or aroma. Complies with FDA CFR 21 for food packaging.. And At this time get Lowest price. View More
Beer Line 3/16" I.D. Clear Vinyl Hose - 100' Coil review
Price Compare Beer Line 3/16" I.D. Clear Vinyl Hose - 100' Coil
Available from 1 Store :| Store | Rating | Prices |
| KegWorks | | $45.00 |
| See more Price + Shipping Available on 1 store | ||
No comments:
Post a Comment